SEC Softball

Spurhunter

SEC regular season Champion Lady Vols get either Kentucky or Florida tomorrow. Tennessee was undefeated against both this year but tournament time can be a different animal. The first round bye giving them a chance for extra rest for the pitching staff should be a big plus.

Bamamonts

SEC regular season Champion Lady Vols get either Kentucky or Florida tomorrow. Tennessee was undefeated against both this year but tournament time can be a different animal. The first round bye giving them a chance for extra rest for the pitching staff should be a big plus.
They have a real good team this year.

PalsPal

Single elimination tournaments can hinge on a hot pitcher and on how an ump is calling a game.

TN finally has a stout lineup that any one of several can produce.

But, like bball, the top seeds are pretty much set and have little bearing on the regional seeding.

PalsPal

Y'all see this yet?

Catcher beans batter in the head.

She needs to be kicked off of the team.

A few years ago I saw a video where a pitcher and catcher were upset at a refs strike zone, so the pitcher threw a high ball and the catcher moved her mitt as the ball crossed the plate and nailed the ump in the face mask.

Spurhunter

Alabama beat Arkansas late last night in 9 innings. I think they will play the winner between Tennessee and Florida.
What a game it was! I started watching in the 5th I believe, and stayed up until it ended after midnight. I hated to see Fouts go down with the injury. That was hard to watch. Twice! Hopefully it's minor.

Spurhunter

Tennessee fans always say ESPN hates the Vols. Want proof? Beth Mowins AND Jessica Mendoza? Why not ask Hillary and Kamala to do the game? It couldn't be any worse.
Screenshot_20230512-084457_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Latest posts