SEC Softball

Bamamonts

Fouts go down with the injury. That was hard to watch. Twice! Hopefully it's minor.
Hopefully it's just a minor injury.
I bet she doesn't play the next game.

Spurhunter

Tennessee moves on. Ashley Rogers was spectacular as usual. Pitched her 6th shutout of the year, and hasn't allowed a run in almost 20 innings (I can't remember the exact number). Kiki showed why she should've been the SEC Player of the Year instead of Florida's Skylar Wallace. Bring on alabama at 530CT.

wayne

Edit: Mendoza was actually pretty good, but Beth Mowins is INSUFFERABLE! If there was ever someone that doesn't belong in their job, it's her!
Mowins is un-listenable. At everything. But espn keeps forcing her on the viewers.
I heard Mendoza last year and thought she was great.

Bamamonts

Tennessee moves on. Ashley Rogers was spectacular as usual. Pitched her 6th shutout of the year, and hasn't allowed a run in almost 20 innings (I can't remember the exact number). Kiki showed why she should've been the SEC Player of the Year instead of Florida's Skylar Wallace. Bring on alabama at 530CT.
Tennessee has a great team. They can shut teams out and the offense can put runs on the board. Kiki probably should have been player of the year.
Alabama will have to play a great game to win.
I'm ready! Roll Tide!

Spurhunter

Tennessee has a great team. They can shut teams out and the offense can put runs on the board. Kiki probably should have been player of the year.
Alabama will have to play a great game to win.
I'm ready! Roll Tide!
Going to be fun! I wish I was in Fayetteville to see it live!

Last edited:

Latest posts