Roll Call and equipment used.

keith jimmerson

Been working and beaching and come back to the new board. This is great. My longbow most used is 80 pound black widow and elite cedar arrows and simmons heads. My two recurves used most is a 80 pound black stick by black widow and a SA 70 pound take down by black widow at a mere 70 pounds. The 70 pounder is real nice and may be my new fav for hunting. It spits out the same elite arrows with a lot of intensity.
KISS
sticker

Radar

Keith , I don't know how you draw that much weight with a long bow . It kills my shoulder to shoot 70lbs. , and I workout with weights .

Phil Floyd

Hey, Keith, I was getting worried about you. Great seeing you here.

80# bows - all I can say is "you da man." I do have one 71# Bears Paw TD longbow that I pull out when I want to hurt myself.

PO Cedar

Radar,everyone seemed to have a good time. It was the first organized event TTAS had since its inception so it was a "get-acquainted" session as much as a "rabbit hunt". TTAS has laid out a schedule of organized hunts for the upcoming season including a winter archery deer hunt at AEDC in December. The dates were given to members so they could make arrangements at work,etc.. in advance so hopefully there will be a good turnout at these archery only hunts. We had a little "rolling target" fun after the hunt/lunch.

PO Cedar

Runningrabbitdiscshot.jpg

Latest posts