release

J.W.308

Went to my honey hole with dreams of shooting a buck .I get there a little late but still before daylight . About 10:00 I hear foot steps too my south thinking turkey or maybe another hunter . I look over my shoulder and it is a shooter buck .I grab my bow hook the release on and start to draw back and pop my release comes off arrow go flying and the buck runs back 10 yards. I grab another arrow and start drawing back again and it does it again. Buck is long gone by now I'm pitching a fit . That little set screw in the trigger had backed all the way out . The moral of the story check your equipment before your hunt .

LY

One of the reasons I now carry two of the cheaper ones. It works good enough for me and one of them never leaves my archer pack. Vowed I'd never again be sitting up in a tree getting ready for the sun to come up only to discover the 2.5 hr trip from the house was a waste with my only release at home on the table.

BUCKYJR

im also learning things like that that you really cant hunt w/o... a week ago sat., i got all the way to my parking spot to go on in hunting and realized id forgotten my LED headlamp! I was only mins from my gparents house but hours from my own, so i had to run in and wake up my gma and get a flastlight! halfway in the woods, as the light was dying, i realized i should keep a spare headlamp in my pack LOL!

Radar

I had the velcro strap give away on my Fletcher release a couple of weeks ago at half draw . The resulting handshock sent the bow crashing to the pavement . I was lucky that the only damage it did was scratch the bottom cam .

Latest posts