My Favorite Wrist Strap Release: Carter Like Mike

UTGrad

I've owned a couple of these over the years and sold them off to purchase other releases but just bought my 3rd Carter Like Mike. This is the best wrist strap release I've ever found. It has the guts of Carter's target releases so you can set the trigger to almost zero travel. It's the only finger trigger release I've been able to set up just how I like it to use back tension. It's great also to command for a quicker shot in a hunting scenario. I found one that is green!

e700cd65a8f7ae20337da38763c57f7c.jpg

713e7264a4c7b689cc409c1fe70662a6.jpg

AlexDad

I like my Scott Little Bitty Goose. I switched to a thumb back in March and got decent with it but didn't enjoy it as much and I think I employ true back tension much better with it than the thumb. I got into 3d this year and got caught up with what the "cool kids" were doing. I STRUGGLED every shoot learning that thumb and went back to my wrist strap the last one and won that shoot. Went from last to first and now no one will speak to me or return correspondence but hey I had already been warned by others before I started about that. LOL!

Latest posts