Red dot reflex type for pistol?

Wiley

Any of y'all run a mini or micro red dot reflex sight on a pistol? Looking for something to go on a Taurus TX22 Competition pistol and have never handled any red dot for handguns. Must have criteria would be RMR mount, auto shutoff, shake awake and top or side loading battery.

Last edited:

UCStandSitter

I've read some horrible reviews on that/other Holosun sights. Such as having to make 4 returns to get one that worked as it should. And I realize they're made in China and ALL products have a dud occasionally.
Love mine. I have the one from Primary with their reticle. It's been fantastic. Couple buddies have em too, no issues

UCStandSitter

This guy specifically if interested:

44 mag

I've read some horrible reviews on that/other Holosun sights. Such as having to make 4 returns to get one that worked as it should. And I realize they're made in China and ALL products have a dud occasionally.
I have 3 507s and 2 510s. I have never had an issue with any of them. I have a 507 on both mine and my boys turkey guns my 835 shooting 3.5 and it's never lost zero. I am sure there are some lemons but I have been very pleased with Holosun

The Big Guy

I have 3 of them. 2 on pistols and 1 on an AR. They are great, especially for the money

JCDEERMAN

Ended up with a Holosun 407C X2. Thanks for the input.
Thanks for letting us know. After you get some use with it, a little review follow-up would be great! I have been thinking about one too. Oh, and I love my TX22! It's my running traps gun. I suck at shooting a pistol, so I got a Olite Baldr Mini (light and laser) so I can have a chance at hitting something 🤣

Wiley

Thanks for letting us know. After you get some use with it, a little review follow-up would be great! I have been thinking about one too. Oh, and I love my TX22! It's my running traps gun. I suck at shooting a pistol, so I got a Olite Baldr Mini (light and laser) so I can have a chance at hitting something 🤣
I ended up not liking the 2MOA dot in the 407C and went with a H407K with 6 MOA dot. Haven't had much time to spend with it but I most definitely like the bigger dot.

The TX22 is a keeper even though the trigger is something that I don't have adjectives for. And this holster is the cat's meow..... open end that allows suppressed carry.....

Latest posts