Lwver gun red dot

cecil30-30

Any suggestions on a red dot for a marlin 1894 in 44 mag? I dont wanna spend a arm and a leg. Was thinking about a sig romeo 5. I would like it to be esthetically pleasing. Don't want it to look goofy or awkward. I guess I'm looking for a sleek look.

tnanh

I am about to put a Burris ff3 on the same gun. Sleekest lock I have seen on some of my shotguns and if you can find a Burris ff3 mount for a 336 pretty sure it fits that gun. My scope rings were the same. I think it is the lowest mount you can find for that gun. I had trouble getting any semblance of a cheek weld with a scope on mine. I will say, a bunch of police department have Romeo 5s on their AR with the shake awake feature. If they can trust their lives with them I don't see how you could go wrong with one on a hunting rifle.

tnanh

I just looked at the burris mount and I dont like it. I have one on order from Sumtoy that mounts in the scope base holes and then the ff3 mounts straight to it. I have a 20 gauge turkey gun with this set up and really like how it looks and how it shoots.

Latest posts