Rear tine tiller

Hardwoodmaterials

Mine arrived today. I ordered the black and red one. It is HEAVY. I put it together in the yard where it was unloaded. I put the gear oil, motor oil and a little gas in it and it started up on the first pull. The motor is a Honda clone and has plenty of power. I run it around the inside of the chicken run where the dirt is packed down hard and it eat through there like it was soft ground. Just make sure you check the tire pressures mine came completely flat but they have innertubes so its easy to put a little air in them.

Mtncur76

Put mine together today put oil and gas in and fired on second pull took to garden just to see what it would do. All I can say is wow 1st gear and dirt was flying everywhere. Put in 2nd gear and you better hang on sucker is fast . Only thing I noticed was it slung dirt all over the engine and every thing up that way.going to extend the cover up that way a little

C15AC88B-7EEA-4CAE-9BEB-70EBA62DF0A2.jpeg

Well, maybe soon.

Tenntrapper

Well this is what mine says... 😂
Supposed to be here 8/3 (originally), then it changed to today (23rd). Doesn't look like anything has happened since the 9th.
Some delivery company called Nonstop delivery. 😂 seems mine has stopped.. 😂
IMG_20230823_121649.jpg

Latest posts