Rear tine tiller

prstide

Out of stock.
They have a Champion unit for the same price. Just ordered it.
I own this and it's a workhorse. Champion stands behind their products and have great tech support if you were to have issues. I bought a used 2000w Champion inverter generator that wouldn't start. Bad gas was one issue so I finally got it started but the inverter board was bad. Called champion and told them what it was doing. They sent me out the part for repair at no cost with no questions asked.
I own several pieces of their equipment now.

waterman

received mine today. box was slightly damaged on all sides. it is shipped bolted to a metal frame wrapped in plastic inside a cardboard box. had obviously been stored on end. gearcase cap must have been loose as there was 4 quarts of gear oil inside the box and leaking out the end. delivery guy had to have seen it. contacted Home Depot, offered to replace it. they gave me 15% credit back, and i took it. barely covered cost of new gear oil. wiped everything down, added the oil, gearcase oil, and gas. started first pull. it's a beast. tilled a small spot very quickly.

jlanecr500

Before I ordered the big black and red one, I looked at one at home depot store in Knoxville. That's the beefiest tiller I've ever seen. The gear case is huge with no chain or belt drive. Everything is gear driven including the input. They wouldn't sell it to me at the sale price but the manager told me " The sale is legit. You'd better order it now. They won't last long." I ordered 2 and they are supposed to be ready for pickup Thursday.

Before I ordered the big black and red one, I looked at one at home depot store in Knoxville. That's the beefiest tiller I've ever seen. The gear case is huge with no chain or belt drive. Everything is gear driven including the input. They wouldn't sell it to me at the sale price but the manager told me " The sale is legit. You'd better order it now. They won't last long." I ordered 2 and they are supposed to be ready for pickup Thursday.
Mine was supposed to be delivered Thursday also. Key word supposed!
1690893982320.jpg

Moonman

the sale one looks to be better to me than the one it's replacing. The single swing arm is allot better than the fixed to me. Controls are easier to get to but I like levers.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.png
    IMG_0057.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts