Rear tine tiller

FC134E80-880A-4CFB-9E21-45E21457A7D1.jpeg

Thank you!! Been needing one just this size!!

TNDeer comes through again!!

backyardtndeer

Wow, that is a great buy. My 20+ year old troybilt tiller sure isn't getting any younger, if I didn't have a lot else going on right now, would buy one of those for a spare.

Tenntrapper

I don't know how good this tiller is, but willing to take a chance. Several years ago, I bought one of their front tine tillers. Bought it used off craigslist. It had that Chinese Honda clone engine on it. You couldn't kill that thing. I ran the crap out of it for 5-6 years, then sold it for more than I paid for it. Was always easy to start. This one looks like it has that same Honda clone on it. May not be able to find parts, but probably won't need any. Just my opinion...and why I bought one.
Screenshot_2023-07-24-07-30-07-33_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-24-07-30-20-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

Jcalder

I don't know how good this tiller is, but willing to take a chance. Several years ago, I bought one of their front tine tillers. Bought it used off craigslist. It had that Chinese Honda clone engine on it. You couldn't kill that thing. I ran the crap out of it for 5-6 years, then sold it for more than I paid for it. Was always easy to start. This one looks like it has that same Honda clone on it. May not be able to find parts, but probably won't need any. Just my opinion...and why I bought one.View attachment 187548View attachment 187549
Even if you blew it up 5 years down the road, you wouldn't be out much and could still put a harbor fraud special on it and continue to get good use out of it.

BMan

I don't know how good this tiller is, but willing to take a chance. Several years ago, I bought one of their front tine tillers. Bought it used off craigslist. It had that Chinese Honda clone engine on it. You couldn't kill that thing. I ran the crap out of it for 5-6 years, then sold it for more than I paid for it. Was always easy to start. This one looks like it has that same Honda clone on it. May not be able to find parts, but probably won't need any. Just my opinion...and why I bought one.

I'll be finding out too; just ordered one.

jlanecr500

backyardtndeer

Out of stock.
They have a Champion unit for the same price. Just ordered it.
That one comes up $20 cheaper, and actually looks to be a little better made. Has better reviews too. Great deal for sure.

waterman

Kevo222

Out of stock.
They have a Champion unit for the same price. Just ordered it.
My son just ordered this one today. We're splitting it and hope to use for yard gardens and logging road planting at deer property. Has a lot of good reviews so hoping for the best on it.

jlanecr500

The original tiller is back in stock. I found one at the North Knox home depot. Wow, that thing is beefy. Cast iron chassis is twice the size of my mtd. The wheels are a lot taller too. Has 2 forward speeds. I ordered one of those too.

Last edited:

Latest posts