Quota hunts

Shim71

I just got catoosa genisis the move 11-13 gun hunt and the 18-20 muzzleloader. Anybody else got it. I'll be the guy in the Buffalo skin tee pee and wearing a musk rat loin cloth. Always up for a good conversation. Lol just jokin. I don't know what I'll be in yet I'm looking for a camper that is a good price at this moment. I did a tent last year and hoping to upgrade.
I got 18-20 muzzloader also. PM if you want to chat about it

bgant

Prentice Cooper September 18-20. Anybody had any good hunts there? It's big at 24k acre.! Doubt I'll have any time to scout in person. Here I come OnX!

swd

Prentice Cooper September 18-20. Anybody had any good hunts there? It's big at 24k acre.! Doubt I'll have any time to scout in person. Here I come OnX!
See you out there. I got the same weekend. Never been before myself. Just looking forward to new country with some topography.

bobbuck

If you do not want to draw for PI but you have enough points that you would possibly get drawn next year what do you do? Put in as a party with someone with no points?

dammitbobby

I drew both Cheatham WMA hunts I put in for. Didn't figure there would be huge competition for those, but maybe I just got lucky.
Same here. I drew 11/12-11/19 Gun and 11/29-12/5 Gun. I was excited about the earlier hunt because of the rut and it being before statewide gun season but realized I have a wedding that weekend unfortunately.

arickettsjr

Maybe someone can help me out with the 2 draw system. How is it that some people pulled 2 quota hunts while others didn't draw anything? Would it be that by the time the last name got pulled in the first draw, all of their choices had gotten filled up?

So then they run through the names again (still in order highest to lowest priority points?) and give out a second quota to anyone with a choice that hadn't filled up?

If that's the case, it would make the most sense to fill out all choices available if you're desperate to pull a quota as it gives you the highest chance of something being available when they get to you in order of your priority points.

Latest posts