Primos HD bloodlight

iowavf

Didn't think they'd work until Tuesday night my brother shot a buck at last light, but could tell where he went due to smoke from ML and other deer running in several directions. We went to the spot where he said he thought he was, I had my good light and didn't see a thing, he turned on the Primos and picked up a couple small spots of blood right off. Was able to track the blood right to the deer, which had a pass through but was hit a little high and bled out inside. It did cough up some small spots of blood but with no snow cover not sure how long it would have taken to find it. Took less than 5 minutes to track the deer in the dark about 60 yards from where he shot it in the timber. I'll have me one for next year. :tu:

swd

I hope it works. Mine arrived Sunday. Now I just need an opportunity to use it. I lost the trail on a spike a couple of weeks ago. Searched for him for hours. Broke my heart!

iowavf

swd":22ab4qbh said:
I hope it works. Mine arrived Sunday. Now I just need an opportunity to use it. I lost the trail on a spike a couple of weeks ago. Searched for him for hours. Broke my heart!
You won't be sorry.

swd

What I found was that it works really well if the ground is dry. We were tracking one Saturday night. With all of the rain, sleet, and snow we had, the ground was really wet. It caused everything to show up under the light. I can definitely see where it would have been a great benefit on the dry leaves on the little buck I couldn't find a few weeks ago.

It is bright!

Latest posts