Primos original can and hardwood grunt tube

UTGrad

I have both of these and would like some ideas/opinions when I go out during rifle season. Have any of you folks had success with the can or grunt tube. They sound like the real thing.

7mm08

great thread last year on the can that convinced me it worked. I called in a buck last year after it blew past me, canned it two times, and about a minute later it came up hill looking in my directions.. Last doe it ever looked for!

ShotgunSP

had a spike come on a string to my tree with the Primos Hardwood Grunt on Saturday morning. I had it tuned to a bit higher than the deep tending grunt. He was feeding on an acorn flat with some does and I hit the call a few times, and he came in looking for business.

smokepolemonky

I have called in more deer with the can than any call i ever used bucks or does i use to use a call called Kummere deer but only does came and they were running wide open it sounded kinda like a fawn in distress.I have had a few bucks come to grunt calls and i have used alot of them.i believe the can is # 1 all around hunting call. Try sometime holding it up and blowing softly into the bottom of the call you can make it sound like a little different call it has also worked for me alot of the time.

Latest posts