Primos shooting sticks

dsa5455

I bought the Primos Generation 3 mono-pod stick tall model. I like the concept but wish I would have bought the bi-pod or tri-pod instead.

swd

I have the trigger stick bipod. I really like it. I missed a huge buck in a ladder stand with a dwarf shooting rail last season and ordered it that day. Had 1 shot off of it later in the year. 1 shot - 1 dead deer.

Super east adjustment even on uneven ground.

RikkiV

I have the tripod and love it. Hunting on the ground or in a blind you don't have to worry about proving it up against anything

Remington700

I have 2 different size tri pods. Use one in the ground blind deer hunting. The other my daughter used for turkey hunting. We like ours and have had zero issues. Some of the reviews I have read talk about the legs coming out as a problem.

fairchaser

I have the primos trigger stick short one for turkey hunting and the long one for use in a tree stand or walking. Both are good. For a rock solid hold for long shots over 200 yards, I use the death grip tripod. It's heavy but I've tested it out to 300 yds and it's pretty good even on standing shots.

RobDooley

I have a Primos Trigger Stick mono pod (tall) in each tree stand & blind. They work great for me in the Millennium tree stands that will accommodate their shooting rail. Standing alone, the shooting rail is barely strong enough to support weight of rifle. I buy the base for the sticks and place the stick under the rail for additional support and it also allows me to raise and lower rail as needed with ease. I attach the base to tree stand base with electrical ties. Love the set up.

Pioneer1789

I had Trigger Sticks fail on me after 2 seasons using them a grand total of 5 times. Bought some bog sticks. Cheaper and lighter. Never going back.

JCDEERMAN

My dad did the worst possible thing - he bought the mono, but couldn't keep it steady. Then he bought the bipod and still couldn't keep it steady. So he then bought the tripod and loves it. In a way, I have the same thoughts on the steadiness of the mono and bipod. I like the tripod

Luckyone

Has anyone used them? Tall or short? Bipod Tripod? I am looking at getting the bipod but was wanting some user feedback.
I use the tall tripod and love it. Its spendy but worth it to me. Works great for a hiking stick when needed on step terrain. I use it with a summit tree seat. I keep the rest out front or to side and have the tree behind to shoot off of if I need it so I always have a good rest all around. It works good on steep slopes as each leg extends with squeeze of trigger. Only complain't is legs don't automatically spread out with trigger. And I'm bad to leave it in my truck. Have used a mono and a bipod before and it helped but not even close to this stable. Have heard of problems from getting wet but have never ran into any yet. 3 seasons in now and no complaints.

csi-tech

Got 'em, love 'em, fully adjustable and great for blind hunting. If I can just stay awake this year I'll let you know how they handle recoil.

Carlos

I use the inexpensive ones from Rural King. I think they're around $10. They have a mono and a bipod model, works great for me and they're cheap enough to have several.

(They both have the twist-lock legs.)

Mb423

I have a tall Tripod and love it for my needs. You can still use as a mono and lean it over to use if sitting in a low chair and adjusting on the fly with the trigger makes getting on target a breeze.

A BOG pod is great if you know you won't have to adjust the legs on the fly.

Latest posts