Price of a new boat….. wowza!

Pilchard

Inventory is picking back up after Covid.

Went to a local dealer a month back and they had 53 2023 model year Tritoons on the lot and said they had 10 more coming in.
My friend just sent me a text yesterday with a used boat taken in on trade at a local dealer. 2020 24ft Trifecta RF 3.0 with a 250 Merc with 97 hours for $59.9k. Boat looks brand new. He's going to test drive it today.

That was a $90k + boat in 2020.

So it's dropped $30k in 97 hours or 3 years
It's definitely happening. Things will normalize here soon I'm afraid.

TNRifleman

Great deal here. 20% down is about $60K then $2204 a month for 240 months at 7.99% . Right at $590K for a ski boat with this financing.

BuckWild

This is what I mean.
25 years old
That's in Wisconsin at a dealer. And regardless of age, that boat looks like new. TBH, you're not going to see many boats like that in TN.
Tons of fiberglass bass boats and most of the aluminum boats are semi Vee flat bottom boats.

When I'm on the river and see those deep Vee aluminum boats, you automatically know it's someone from up north.
I just did a search on Facebook Marketplace for fishing boats within 100 miles of Nashville and there were many semi vee boats and fiberglass boats listed for $5k or less. Rigged, running and ready to fish.

New boats are high, along with eggs and tons of other stuff. Good luck in your search.

Chiflyguy

That's in Wisconsin at a dealer. And regardless of age, that boat looks like new. TBH, you're not going to see many boats like that in TN.
Tons of fiberglass bass boats and most of the aluminum boats are semi Vee flat bottom boats.

When I'm on the river and see those deep Vee aluminum boats, you automatically know it's someone from up north.
I just did a search on Facebook Marketplace for fishing boats within 100 miles of Nashville and there were many semi vee boats and fiberglass boats listed for $5k or less. Rigged, running and ready to fish.

New boats are high, along with eggs and tons of other stuff. Good luck in your search.
That's about how far I have been looking.
I have a certain boat in mind.
It's still 28 years old.
Good lookin boats don't always run.

JBell

I'm thinking my x18 xpress with a 150 merc May be worth more than the $4000 I paid for it now….😂

Latest posts