Price Drop 20 acres Hardeman Co.

tickweed

20 acres relisted. Nice secluded 20 acre tract. Timber was select cut 5 yrs ago. Still has nice timber. Has about an acre open spot in middle, great for a food plot. Big timber surrounds it. Has a legal recorded easement. $32,000. Be a great spot for someone to have their own hunting tract. Near Hornsby. Selling for what I have in it. 731 803 0094 J.D. Tks

tickweed

I have no idea. Deeded easement. I have seen no sign of any pressure around it. Seems no one in west Tn. Is interested. Only reason I'm selling, bought it for my daughter to hunt on.now shes moving to knoxville, got a full ride to UT. Leaving in August. Not making anythi.g on it
Maybe some body will want it.

TNTreeman

I have no idea. Deeded easement. I have seen no sign of any pressure around it. Seems no one in west Tn. Is interested. Only reason I'm selling, bought it for my daughter to hunt on.now shes moving to knoxville, got a full ride to UT. Leaving in August. Not making anythi.g on it
I'm looking for acreage around me for the kids to build on. Nothing is selling and is sky high. Hoping it comes down and some have but not quite where I need it yet. Your place looks nice and seems more than reasonable.

Rebels20

If you were in east TN this would sell in minutes. Blows my mind and wish I were closer to actually use it.

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
If I still lived in Fayette county, I would be on this in an instant.

redblood

Why is this not selling? Great deal great location. Is there some right of way issue or something? This is like the 3rd time, I think, this has posted. Whats the hiccup?
Because the average hunter is fine investing 70k in a truck, 25k in a utv, 2k a piece in shooting houses, 2k in a bow- but cant afford a place to use them.

rem270

Because the average hunter is fine investing 70k in a truck, 25k in a utv, 2k a piece in shooting houses, 2k in a bow- but cant afford a place to use them.
I told a guy pretty much the same thing you just said about 7 years ago and he won't speak to me til this day. I added $50k for his wife's vehicle and a $40k boat on top of what you said. Actually seen him over the weekend and he turned his head from me just as he's always done since we had that discussion. A lot of people are hunters when it comes hunting season but as soon as it's out they don't think about it again for 6-8 months. For the life of me I'll never understand how folks are die hard hunters but don't invest in a place they don't have to worry about being leased out from underneath them or sold and they are left spending thousands over the years and without a spot to hunt.

Specializedjon

If I never met @Kimber45 @chart1300 @Dover_Mike @Pennywise67 or @Chippy and the list goes on......

I'd be all over this 😂

2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Latest posts