FINAL PRICE REDUCTION 20 Acres. Hardeman county

Tn_Va_Hunter

Dang good price. Good luck with the sale

I bought 38 acres with a 30x60 metal barn,
Water and electricity on sight for $60k five years ago here in southwest Va.

Had an offer of 90k for it a couple times. But it's close my grandparents old
Home place and I stomped these hills dry as a kid. That's why I bought it. And wanting to be able to leave my kids something one day.

Antler Daddy

Surprised nobody in Memphis has snatched it.

I had an oppurtunity to buy a share in that Big buck resort about 6-7 years ago. It was the wrong time and I was on waiting list at Ames. Plenty of deer in the area, just a drive. I think anyone can rent cabins at the resort.

A food plot in the cleared area should be money.

redblood

Everybody says it's coming down but not here. Auctioned 167 acres at the end of my road a couple weeks ago went for over 4.8 mil. There's one tract that didn't have a price when this pic was taken of the board.
View attachment 177311
Yeah but you at the door of the fastest growing metropolis in the country. We had to ship our friday shipments out and missed our local cutoff window and wound up having to go to mboro on a friday night- i needed a case a beer and a xanax to recover the chaos…..

Gravey

Yeah but you at the door of the fastest growing metropolis in the country. We had to ship our friday shipments out and missed our local cutoff window and wound up having to go to mboro on a friday night- i needed a case a beer and a xanax to recover the chaos…..
It's insane! On the weekend if I need something and I can get it in Shelbyville it's easier. A little bit further mileage wise but time wise about the same and keeping my sanity it's worth it.

redblood

It's insane! On the weekend if I need something and I can get it in Shelbyville it's easier. A little bit further mileage wise but time wise about the same and keeping my sanity it's worth it.
If we have to go to sams or costco on the weekend- we go to franklin. Its still awful- but nothing like the boro.

Latest posts