Predator callers

KENBOB10

I have an old caller, I think it's a Amreican Hunter or something like that. It's a cassette and it works fine. The problem is that it weights as much as my tree stand. Could you guys tell me about the Foxpro callers, do they work well? do they have enough volume? Which is the best unit? Thanks for your comments I'm going to start hunting as soon as I can get one.

Monty

I have a FoxPro FX3 - it has more than enough volume for me, and 32 sounds selection are fine for my sets. FoxPro has a new model, the Scorpion, that is smaller than the FX3 and gets good marks from new owners. FoxPro's are not inexpensive, but they are well made. The "best" unit is a personal decision - cost, size, model, manufacturer, etc.

The Byron South DVDs are very well done - he does a good job of explaining his tactics, etc., not just showing his kills (which are included)and pushing his sponsor's advertising.

I bought mine from www.allpredatorcalls.com and found them to be a great, family-owned company that has first-class service: They have a toll-free number you can use to get good info.

Callers work well, in conjunction with good tactics.

Check out www.predatormastersforums.com/ for more info.

KENBOB10

Monty said:
I have a FoxPro FX3 - it has more than enough volume for me, and 32 sounds selection are fine for my sets. FoxPro has a new model, the Scorpion, that is smaller than the FX3 and gets good marks from new owners. FoxPro's are not inexpensive, but they are well made. The "best" unit is a personal decision - cost, size, model, manufacturer, etc.

The Byron South DVDs are very well done - he does a good job of explaining his tactics, etc., not just showing his kills (which are included)and pushing his sponsor's advertising.

I bought mine from www.allpredatorcalls.com and found them to be a great, family-owned company that has first-class service: They have a toll-free number you can use to get good info.

Thanks Monty, just what I needed to know.

bonekelektr

Monty said:

Thanks...The Pred..Mast.. site is great............

Latest posts