Medon, TN Predator Hunt

NPHA

The National Predator Hunters Association will be hosting the first annual NPHA Benefit Hunt on February 27th out of Medon, TN. With a growing membership in the Volunteer State, the NPHA has scheduled this event to get them all together and recruit a few more!

This will be a one-day predator hunt, teams of 2 or 3, hunt anywhere in TN. Entry into the event grants each hunter an annual membership to the NPHA and makes them eligible for great prizes at check-in! Registration is done by mail and must be post-marked by 2/20/10.

For more information and printable registration paperwork please check out (THIS LINK) or call 877-ONE-HOWL today!

Thanks for your time!
Chad
National Predator Hunters Association
www.TheNPHA.com
logo.jpg

NPHA

I figured it might be close to home for a few of you fellas! I hope some of ya'll will register for the hunt and come see us next Saturday night for some prizes and story telling!

Registration paperwork is printable by PDF at the link below... it must be postmarked by SATURDAY 2/20/10 to be eligible for the hunt! Print it off, fill it out, mail it in and you're all set. Just takes 5 minutes and $30 per man.

Medon, TN Benefit Hunt Link-
http://www.thenpha.com/events_details.php?id=7

NPHA

I got several calls and emails on Friday about this hunt, most folks were asking where they could hunt. The answer is: Anywhere in TN!

The check-in will take place in Medon but you can hunt anywhere, obviously those who hunt further away will have to spend more time on the road getting back to check-in.

Also, those who send their entry form by priority mail (about $1) can drop it at the post office on Monday and still make the field since TN to IN is a 2 day delivery by Priority USPS. This correction was made under the advisement of a postal worker from the Medon area that registered for the hunt! LOL!

The team assignments will be done Wednesday and those who made the field will be contacted by phone. I hope some of you guys will get registered and come visit us next Saturday!

[email protected]
877-ONE-HOWL

NPHA

Heck we've got teams from Murfeesboro, Nashville, Clarksville and several small townn in between. Ain't none of you too far away to enjoy this event by whacking some coyotes and meeting up in Medon!

Make sure you get that paperwork in the mail right away, it has to be delivered to the HQ in Avilla, IN by Wednesday evening one way or another!

Thanks guys-

WORM82

would like too but i would only get to hunt for about an hour or 2. but i did win the east tn predator contest sat feb 20th put on by tnpredators.com

THE ONE

Need to find some stands out west i know one guy who has some land close to jackson but i know it was called two weeks ago!

Latest posts