Post up your bows

mayberryrick

Mathews Switchback but might trade for a Z7 Magnum if I can find one…. Maybe even a Chill R….
IMG_2491.jpeg
IMG_2487.jpeg

GhillieBow

I picked up archery back in March 2023 and got this Cruzer G2 as my starter bow.
20230313_162718 (1).jpg

This is after all the upgrades. Axcel Accuhunter Single Pin, QAD drop-away rest, a small stabilizer, and Bloodline Fiber strings from Phantom Bowstrings. The best part is I bought everything used for great deals except the bow.
20240523_104033.jpg

20240523_103205.jpg

CrossVolle

Do you notice a huge difference in the balance of the bow with the in-riser mounted sight?
I cannot say one way or another because I never had any other sight mounted on it. I can say that the balance on this bow in unreal and it fits me. I will shoot it for a loooooong time.

Rabbitkil

Elite Enkore recently dipped in True Timber Strata - Threads strings - CBE Trek Pro 5 pin - RIP Cord Max Micro - CBE front and rear stabilizer - Elite 4 arrow quiver - working on tuning some Victory RIP TKO arrows for this season - hope to have Iron Will single bevel 125s soon

View attachment 229171

View attachment 229173

BT
How much did it run you to get dipped? I've debated on doing mine

Black Titan

How much did it run you to get dipped? I've debated on doing mine

I had it done by twisted arrow hydrographics. He came highly recommended on Archery Talk. All in it was right around $300 including shipping to and from. Would have been cheaper if I didn't have him do the limbs i think riser only is $140. Shipping to him was around $60 because I put insurance on it for $800 and apparently he lives WAY out there so there was some sort of fee for delivery to the boonies.

I did the quiver and stabilizers myself and saved a bit. I tried doing the riser but after several failed attempts to get it right I resigned to let him do it and the limbs too so it would match.

BT

Last edited:

Rabbitkil

I had it done by twisted arrow hydrographics. He came highly recommended on Archery Talk. All in it was right around $300 including shipping to and from. Would have been cheaper if I didn't have him do the limbs i think riser only is $140. Shipping to him was around $60 because I put insurance on it for $800 and apparently he lives WAY out there so there was some sort of fee for delivery to the boonies.

I did the quiver and stabilizers myself and saved a bit. I tried doing the riser but after several failed attempts to get it right I resigned to let him do it and the limbs too so it would match.

BT
That's a lot cheaper than I thought it would be looks good for sure

tonybart55

Wow. I really like that.
Thanks! It wasn't super expensive either, Andis at Baltic Bows was easy to work with, answered the many many questions I had and I got just about every upgrade other than spliced limb veneers and it was about $650 after shipping. If you're thinking about a custom longbow or recurve, he's a good one to go through

Latest posts