Your opinions on bows

easy45

I've narrowed my bow search down to two, a PSE Brute Force Lite and a Diamond Edge 320, what are yalls thoughts on these two bows?

WTM

i bought the first series pse brute single cam 10 or so years ago. i still shoot it. good bows for the money super quiet and smooth. id try to shoot both then decide.

Snake

Hadn't bought one in I guess 15 - 20 years but my Mathews when I can shoot it is always spot on and I have never changed the string on it . I believe I could get it out of it's case and I could hit first shot bullseye . Going by that service if I ever purchase another one Mathews would get my first look . Bought a brand new PSE Infinity SR 500 in I think 1996 well actually my wife bought it and although a good fast bow I put about 5 or 6 strings on it and was constantly adjusting it . Sold it after hunting with it a few years bought the Mathews hadn't bought another one yet . I've had two PSE's other was a older Laser 2 I think. Also had a Golden Eagle which was a great bow.

musical hunter

I have a Diamond Iceman and love it. Im partial to Diamond but PSE makes a great bow. Id shoot them both then decide.

easy45

I ordered the PSE today. I had a PSE before I bought my last bow and wanted another PSE but couldn't afford it so I got a Martin so now I'm going back to PSE.

Boll Weevil

I know you didn't ask about Martin but I'll still offer an opinion…stay away from them like the plague. Brother had a brand new one blow to pieces drawing after less than 100 shots. They didn't honor the warranty and never even called/responded to his calls/emails.

I tell everyone I come across considering a new bow. Stay away from Martin.

Madbowh

I would say pse or Matthew's I'm still shooting my Pearson 440one and love it. I haven't upgraded yet because it's still good and I won't shoot less than 350fps and that'll be expensive when I do get aa new one. Just make sure it's a fast one. I'm at 356ps with this one and still had a 10pt almost jump my shot at 15yds few years back couple more inches probably wouldn't have got him

Latest posts