pop-up blinds?????

Harvester

How many people use them when hunting with their kids and how are they? Would you recommend one for taking a juvy on the juvy hunt? Which brand you NOT recommend?

Yodel Dog

Primos Ground Max Vision. I looked at Double Bulls and picked this one. Pretty much same material and bigger.

TN Deer Slayer

Ive got a Double Bull Blind. Its a little up there on the price but it has alot of room. We have had my 17 yearold, my 12 yearold, Me, and my buddy that turkey hunts with us all in it at the same time. I have went through so many blinds that I didnt like but this one is perfect. We have filmed a hunt with 3 grown people and a tripod in the blind and harvested a bird. Im sorry if I just seemed to ramble on. :D

TN Deer Slayer

harvester said:
How many people use them when hunting with their kids and how are they? Would you recommend one for taking a juvy on the juvy hunt? Which brand you NOT recommend?

Have you taken this young one turkey hunting before harvester? How old are they?

-John

Harvester

TN Deer Slayer said:
harvester said:

Have you taken this young one turkey hunting before harvester? How old are they?

-John

Yes I have, he's quiet the hunter in his own. For him to be only 8 he is well ahead of the game. He listens to every word and sits still almost better than I can. lol. He has been on several hunts with me and we was able to kill one when he was 6. Last year I called one in but it came in directly behind us and spooked, got with 10 feet of us,he move the barrel of the gun a couple of inches AT the wrong time. He has earned himself a box call, I told him if he would learn how to use it, he could have it. He can yelp on it as good as anybody can. He is going to use it in a couple of weeks and help me do some calling. Hopefully he will be able to get his first bird.

benellifelli

I like to run and gun in the morning and then sit in a blind thats near a field during the middle of the day. I use a hub style blind and I'm going to try a double chair blind this year also. I love using a blind and especially when its a rainy day.

Latest posts