Please Take My Forward-Facing Sonar Survey - RESULTS ADDED

rsimms

SEE MY FINAL COMMENT IN THIS THREAD FOR RESULTS

SURVEY FOR FISHERMEN - Please answer three simple questions in this survey regarding Forward-Facing Sonar. It should take you less than one minute. Thank you!! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QWNMSVV

I've been asked why I created this survey. Answer: My journalistic curiosity. I am Editor of www.CrappieNOW.com Magazine. I have inquired to numerous influential and knowledgeable sources as to the overall market penetration of Forward-Facing Sonar. Do 5% of all anglers have FFS or 50%? It seems NO ONE knows - at least no one I've contacted, including some heavy-hitter fishing equipment manufacturing representatives. Everyone wants to write about FFS these days, but with no information regarding market penetration, I am concerned that we could potentially be alienating many, or even most, of our readers who don't have it. This survey is NOT scientifically valid - and it will never be represented as such - but if we can get a significant number of responses, it will provide better information than anyone else has been able to provide so far. And help me have a better grasp of how many of our readers might be interested, or not. Of course market penetration will definitely increase in the coming years. I'm just trying to get a snapshot of where it stands now... at least folks in my social media network.

Attachments

• LIS1.jpg
    LIS1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

X-Tennessean

Done.

A little confused by it tho.
If you answer "yes" to question #1 shouldn't you be able to submit as #2 & #3 no longer apply IMO.