Pete Golding

PalsPal

Virus Study GIF

Bamamonts

I've read a lot about Pruitt coming. I think he's a great DC but I'm not excited about his baggage.
I think we will win with him but I hope we go with somebody else. I hear good things about the guy at Wisconsin but Saban will know better than me.

THE DUKE

I've read a lot about Pruitt coming. I think he's a great DC but I'm not excited about his baggage.
I think we will win with him but I hope we go with somebody else. I hear good things about the guy at Wisconsin but Saban will know better than me.
Just ask PDB he knows a lot about nothing.

volboy

One would think Coach Thumb will get a show cause after NCAA is done with him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230113-181613_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230113-181613_Samsung Internet.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 27

PalsPal

Honestly, I don't see how he doesn't get a show-cause from the NCAA banning him for a while.

Bamamonts

I've been reading about Greg Schumann also.
I also read about Freddie Roach. Not sure how good he'd be but that would be pretty cool.

Gravey

Why is he leaving for the same job at Ole Miss? Most would say bama has a much better program and definitely a better opportunity to win a natty. Could it be he's tired of working for Saban? I've read more than once over the years his assistants don't stay with him too long. Serious question and not trying to be bashing Saban or bama even though I can't stand them both. 😆

TNlandowner

Bama's fan base and boosters have bashed their defensive performance against elite level offensive play for two seasons... giving up 52 against the Vols and then failing to stop LSU twice late in the game probably started the movement to replace him.

Bamamonts

Why is he leaving for the same job at Ole Miss? Most would say bama has a much better program and definitely a better opportunity to win a natty. Could it be he's tired of working for Saban? I've read more than once over the years his assistants don't stay with him too long. Serious question and not trying to be bashing Saban or bama even though I can't stand them both. 😆
I think Bama has struggled on defense is why he's leaving but I'm just guessing. I know the fans are wanting both the coordinators gone.
I'm sure Saban is hard to work for and the struggles on defense probably didn't make it easier.

Crow Terminator

I'm kinda glad. But I also think a lot of fans were spoiled and expect the type defense Bama had when Smart was DC. If I would have bet on which one would have left, it would have been BoB. He was the one that the contract was expiring the soonest. You never knew which defense team was going to be on the field with Golding. They could go from spring training level blunders to NFL caliber within the same game. With BoB you know exactly what to expect. Vanilla Bean ice cream is more plain and flavorful than his offense.

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm kinda glad. But I also think a lot of fans were spoiled and expect the type defense Bama had when Smart was DC. If I would have bet on which one would have left, it would have been BoB. He was the one that the contract was expiring the soonest. You never knew which defense team was going to be on the field with Golding. They could go from spring training level blunders to NFL caliber within the same game. With BoB you know exactly what to expect. Vanilla Bean ice cream is more plain and flavorful than his offense.
ALABAMA has been gifted by some great co-ordinators over the years. Kirby, Kiffin , Sark just to name a few. The two guys ALABAMA have now have not risen to that Level IMHO. I just don't think the chemistry is there . Something seems missing. It's sure not with Saban leading the charge.

Latest posts