Former Vol Nate Peterman

Wrangler95

Mudbone":3i4fs5mt said:
They're ranked too! Good for peterman.

Glad for him also,he appears to have improved since he transfered from Tennessee.He didn't have much offensive line protection

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":390bq75y said:
Mudbone":390bq75y said:
They're ranked too! Good for peterman.

Glad for him also,he appears to have improved since he transfered from Tennessee.He didn't have much offensive line protection

Probably didn't help his development or confidence by throwing him out there against UF in the Swamp for his first career start. That was a move where CBJ gave into the fans and it backfired..... :shock:

Didn't 4 or 5 of those guys on the OL get drafted that year (2013)????? :?:

farmin68

Good for him.

Johnny Majors is in Pitt to watch in person. He's James Franklin's guest today. Apparently they've become friends while working together in the Nike Coach's program.

BigHuey

farmin68":32cledzj said:
Good for him.

Johnny Majors is in Pitt to watch in person. He's James Franklin's guest today. Apparently they've become friends while working together in the Nike Coach's program.
Say whut?
Pitt played Thursday night, James Franklin? I think you got your teams crossed up

gator-n-buck

BigHuey":3kep9yxf said:
farmin68":3kep9yxf said:
Good for him.

Say whut?
Pitt played Thursday night, James Franklin? I think you got your teams crossed up

He's a good speller....... :)

Latest posts