Finally some good news for Pete Rose

THEdonkey0515

Gravey":sospk1ou said:
Good for him and I think MLB should do the same. What he did on the field warrants it IMO. He's paid the penalty for what I see as a lesser issue than a ton of other stuff that's gone on. Just my $0.02 worth.
X2

TNReb

Piss on Pete Rose. What he did was against the rules and that's that.

If they want to let him back in baseball, they should rewrite the rules.

On that note, they should also ban all these substance abusers. They won't do that though... it puts too much of a dent in everyone's bank accounts.

THEdonkey0515

TNReb":1musifdw said:

On that note, they should also ban all these substance abusers. They won't do that though... it puts too much of a dent in everyone's bank accounts.
Yeah I understand what your saying.

Just really sucks guys like........

Sammy Sosa. Was on the hall of Fame ballot, And Received votes.

Barry bonds. on the hall of fame ballot got 36.8'/. Of the votes. Heck he just signed a deal to be a hitting coach in the bigs.

Mark McGwire, On the hall of fame ballot, Received votes, is also still in the bigs coaching.

Roger Clemens?? On the hall ballot

List goes on And on And on with these " broke the rules" guys that still play (Alex Rodriguez???) Who still coach??? Who will still have a chance to be in the hall????

So if they are gonna keep rose out or banned??? They should do the same with many many many many others.

Rose broke rules, these guys CHEATED and also broke rules.

Gravey

THEdonkey0515":3r0xh2aa said:
TNReb":3r0xh2aa said:

Yeah I understand what your saying.

Just really sucks guys like........

Sammy Sosa. Was on the hall of Fame ballot, And Received votes.

Barry bonds. on the hall of fame ballot got 36.8'/. Of the votes. Heck he just signed a deal to be a hitting coach in the bigs.

Mark McGwire, On the hall of fame ballot, Received votes, is also still in the bigs coaching.

Roger Clemens?? On the hall ballot

List goes on And on And on with these " broke the rules" guys that still play (Alex Rodriguez???) Who still coach??? Who will still have a chance to be in the hall????

So if they are gonna keep rose out or banned??? They should do the same with many many many many others.

Rose broke rules, these guys CHEATED and also broke rules.
Exactly. Keep them all out or let them all in but be consistent either way. He bet on baseball but nothing he did on the field was because of any banned substance. I could care less if he bet but where he went wrong was betting on his own team (at least I think he did).

PalsPal

Gravey":2u93aljg said:
I could care less if he bet but where he went wrong was betting on his own team (at least I think he did).

If he didn't bet AGAINST his team, I have no problem.

As far as PEDs, legalize all of them. Baseball is dying. It needs a shot in the arm :) !

Latest posts