Our little spot, let's see 'em

backyardtndeer

i planted contenders for years but she likes these a lot better. i still plant a row or two to give away. planted slme bkue lakes this year. the deer seem to prefer them and they dont like drought either. probably wont plant them again.
May have to give those a try next year. Are they a bush bean or do they vine?

Mud Creek

We planted a few rows of Blue lake green beans(bush) on one side and did provider bush beans on the other. Blue lake is good but overrated. Im loving the providers though.

WTM

We planted a few rows of Blue lake green beans(bush) on one side and did provider bush beans on the other. Blue lake is good but overrated. Im loving the providers though.
i mainly use them to give away and pick young for the chinese buffet green beans side dishe i cook. they make good in ground compost too. i just take a weed eater and grind them down in place then plant a succession row beside.

Antler Daddy

Yall sure do have some nice gardens! That is the way I was raised and my 80 year old parents still have a fairly large plot. My wifes efforts are embarrassing. This thing costs me more every year than it produces.

Attachments

• IMG_2897.jpg
    IMG_2897.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts