onX Hunt - Black Friday

hillbillyfab

It allowed me to upgrade from premium to elite at a discounted price, and still get credit for my premium subscription. It charged me $20.20 to upgrade. I sent an email to them as I'd like to see about getting the elite for a year from today, not just until my existing subscription expires.

Gravey

Does it show topo on basic
I signed up earlier after getting the email and I did the premium for $20/year and it shows satellite, topo, and a hybrid.
IMG_5373.png

Creek

Does it show topo on basic
Yes, it does with mine.

Correct me if I am wrong but that is only for new members?
This is the reply I received this morning:

With the account (My Email Here) you have no paid memberships, so you are technically a new subscriber. You will get the discount!
Click here to buy a membership! Use code "bf23" for 30% off.
Andrew
Customer Experience Guide

So good news! It looks like we can upgrade from the free version to any other upgrade version for the Black Friday sale price. I don't know if a person can upgrade from Premium to a higher version, but I bet if a person were to contact them, they would likely oblige.
I will be upgrading from the free version to the premium today.

Wrangler95

I have used it since last year and like it.It shows wind direction at your stands.it will show where your phone is on your map,it list owners of property and acreage.Does more than this but these are some things that I use!

Latest posts