tonybart55

One whiz, wit
Venison Philly Cheesesteak with onions and Whiz 🤤🤤

Attachments

• IMG_1381.jpeg
    IMG_1381.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 58

Spurhunter

When I read the title I knew what it was about. I love love love Philly Cheesesteak. I went to Philly and the #1 item on the agenda was eating at Geno's and Pat's. I even learned how to order before the trip so I wouldn't be scolded. I wouldn't admit this in Philadelphia, but I prefer provolone on mine. Lenny's makes a pretty dang good one right here at home.

BMan

Tony Luke's has the best cheesesteak in Philly, but it's hard to not like the opposing-corner Geno's and Pat's.

The BEST cheesesteak I've ever had was at a place called Mr G's on the west side of Baltimore. Cheese steak heaven - and their stock cheese is provolone.

Spurhunter

The BEST cheesesteak I've ever had was at a place called Mr G's on the west side of Baltimore. Cheese steak heaven - and their stock cheese is provolone.
I would love to try that place! But, I have no plans to ever visit Baltimore. I already drive through Memphis 4 days a week. I'm not going to push my luck more than that.

BMan

None of the locals that were showing me around took me there. 🤬

Bummer. There were several of us that were going up to southern NJ several times a few years ago, we made it a point to hit just about every "known" cheesesteak place in Philly. Tony Luke's was head and shoulders above the rest - which explained the long lines waiting to buy there.

tonybart55

When I read the title I knew what it was about. I love love love Philly Cheesesteak. I went to Philly and the #1 item on the agenda was eating at Geno's and Pat's. I even learned how to order before the trip so I wouldn't be scolded. I wouldn't admit this in Philadelphia, but I prefer provolone on mine. Lenny's makes a pretty dang good one right here at home.
I've always wanted to go to Philly and do nothing but eat cheesesteaks, Geno's, Pat's, Tony Luke's if they make a cheesesteak, I wanna try it lol… maybe go to a Phillies game and also stand on the Rocky stairs… but mainly eat cheesesteaks lol easily the best sandwich ever!

dirtyhands

Dang you live near a lennys? I loved that place but there aren't any near me. Their Philly was awesome. Especially with that spicy realish

Latest posts