Old hickory successful applicants list

AveryPC

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the successful applicants for Old Hickory unit 1 and 2? I was told by someone that they might not release it, but I have been able to get it the past few years.

Harold Money jr

Had a man and his dog sitting in our blind a couple years ago and a couple hours before shooting light. There was 4 of us to hunt that day and the blind would hunt 8 people. He copped the most arrogant attitude I've ever seen. There was two of us who were associated with the draw even the guy who drew the blind. He would not budge until the drawer of the blind showed his permit then double checked it with the list. He had been bullying people for a few days telling them he drew the blind. I hate to say it but he was pulled out the blind door and thrown into his boat along with his cooking stuff already set up. He knew all along he had not drawn the blind but, tried to run us off. The saddest part was we would have welcomed him to hunt with us and share our food with him if not for the extreme arrogance. We still shake our heads on that one.

AveryPC

Had a man and his dog sitting in our blind a couple years ago and a couple hours before shooting light. There was 4 of us to hunt that day and the blind would hunt 8 people. He copped the most arrogant attitude I've ever seen. There was two of us who were associated with the draw even the guy who drew the blind. He would not budge until the drawer of the blind showed his permit then double checked with the list. He had been bullying people for a few days telling them he drew the blind. I hate to say it but he was pulled out the blind door and thrown into his boat along with his cooking stuff already set up. He knew all along he had not drawn the blind but, tried to run us off. The saddest part was we would have welcomed him to hunt with us and share our food with him if not for the extreme arrogance. We still shake our heads on that one.
I had a similar experience last year when we had drawn a blind. The group would not open the door and even held it shut so we could not get in. They just kept yelling at us that they knew the blind holder and we were not them. A threaten to call the game warden got them packing up though.