Ok so let me get this straight

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
With the leftover blinds, where people drew them and decided they didn't want them and just had to say naw never mind.
Now instead of ONE in person draw and have the system that worked now there will be THREE in person draws per WMA AND we get screwed!!!???

Good job morons!!!!!!

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Not necessarily even decided they didn't want them, but failed to return NOI for the hunt period. I have not seen a list anywhere of what tier 1 blinds weren't claimed to be tier 4 for the year. The in person drawings per early/mid/late season draws are only for tier 2/3 spots. Reelfoot had 2 sites/dates that weren't claimed for early season. And one of them is their early opener.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Would you rather they just did another online draw?
No I would rather they do away with this tier bs and go back to the in person draw for blinds you can hunt all year.
Say what you want, taking the top 5 (or more) blinds away from everyone that actually wants to duck hunt for the year is wrong, period.

TAFKAP

Is there any recourse for not turning in your NOI?
There certainly should be.

In this current system, not returning an NOI should disqualify a person from entering for a certain period going forward. I'm hearing of a lot of folks that put in for sandhills only to not make any attempt at going after them.

Latest posts