Official 2015 Vols vs Gators thread

Vermin93

This highly anticipated week is finally here! Only 6 days until Vol judgement day. Personally, I can't wait to see how this plays out. The prospect of losing 11 straight to a rival has to be a nightmare. Will the Vols finally end this decade-long streak or will the agony of defeat continue for yet another 12 months?

Post all your Vols vs Gators smack talk and game comments here!

Wrangler95

Vols will win,gator will tell us that Florida is playing 3 true freshmen but won't mention the Vols will probably be playing 20 freshmen lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":2z6m5v4v said:
Vols will win,gator will tell us that Florida is playing 3 true freshmen but won't mention the Vols will probably be playing 20 freshmen lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I stated 3 on the O-Line earlier. UF is playing 8 fr. In key roles. You might want to work harder on your pickem before you become a football guru.

By the way straight from Vol radio, those 20 are a little exaggerated since over have of those fr. Play only on special team.... :)

Name 20 fr. That played against the Sooners. I can't name 10.... :)

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":1741xom0 said:
Wrangler95":1741xom0 said:

I stated 3 on the O-Line earlier. UF is playing 8 fr. In key roles. You might want to work harder on your pickem before you become a football guru.

By the way straight from Vol radio, those 20 are a little exaggerated since over have of those fr. Play only on special team.... :)

Name 20 fr. That played against the Sooners. I can't name 10.... :)

Lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: On the pickem,I'm gaining ground slowly but surely :tu:

THEdonkey0515

redblood":26ntbqf3 said:
rooketnhunter":26ntbqf3 said:
I'm pulling for the volunteers

X2. But i am afraid the streak will hit 11
X3, everyone was worried about are defense after the BG game. I don't think that's gonna be the problem, even with are best pass rusher out. I'm worried about are offense scoring points against that florida D on the road.

Pulling for the vols, but this game is gonna be close. And Tennessee has had problems pulling out close wins.

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":2uy8fvld said:
redblood":2uy8fvld said:
rooketnhunter":2uy8fvld said:
I'm pulling for the volunteers

X2. But i am afraid the streak will hit 11
X3, everyone was worried about are defense after the BG game. I don't think that's gonna be the problem, even with are best pass rusher out. I'm worried about are offense scoring points against that florida D on the road.

Pulling for the vols, but this game is gonna be close. And Tennessee has had problems pulling out close wins.
Who is your passé rusher that out? Curt M??? Will be a tough game... UF will give TN offense problems and same for TN with a bad UF oline.

THEdonkey0515

Yup, Last I heard curt M. Was out up to 8 weeks with a Hip injury that forced him to miss half the Oklahoma game.

Really hurts the vols, Not only did they lose a really good player a senior defensive captain. But now teams can double team Barnett more, And not have to worry about Curt on the other side.

thetoolman

I am a VOLS fan and will be pulling for the VOLS. But until they show they can actually beat FL I will not pick them against FL. Several times over the past 10 years TN has had an equal or better team and blew it. Last year, 2012, 2006 are three that immediately come to mind and TN couldn't close it out. Maybe this year is finally the year, but if I had to bet on this game, no way I am taking TN until they prove they can beat FL.

Latest posts