Now Cook!!

TreyB

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that is from JUNE 15!!!! You try so hard. We already had a thread then on this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: . Now which school is scrolling in ESPN for hitting a woman????

baddnole

TreyB":1v3wp21j said:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that is from JUNE 15!!!! You try so hard. We already had a thread then on this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: . Now which school is scrolling in ESPN for hitting a woman????

That doesn't matter . Just goes to impeach most of what you say. You are behind 17-14-1 since 1985 and the series is even since 1975. All you want to do is bring up the past. SO there you go.

TreyB

You are behind in the series PERIOD!!! Hahahahahahahahaha like how u are trying to derail this thread off of Cook

TreyB

I stayed on track... U twisted this to something else. Do u hit women also? U like ur thugs doing it and then making jokes about it.

baddnole

TreyB":5ml38ln6 said:
Never answered my question which I already know the answer
You so smart Trey... No I've never hit a woman or girl. My daughters an Attorney and my wife a Judges assistant,my sister is a cop and I respect women. How about you Trey? I believe you been hit by many.

Mudbone

Dang. Female smash university now. Jimbo needs to tell his guys to respect women. But it'll probably come out that the girls were after money or they are gator fans.

Bad publicity for the noles is pretty common these days.

TreyB

Mudbone":3lm9oq6a said:
Dang. Female smash university now. Jimbo needs to tell his guys to respect women. But it'll probably come out that the girls were after money or they are gator fans.

Bad publicity for the noles is pretty common these days.

:rotf:

Latest posts