Not a new idea but...

DoubleRidge

Putting an over medium fried egg on a grilled cheese burger is absolutely fantastic.....that's all.....just have a couple paper towels handy.
(Hens are really laying good ....gotta find creative ways to use some eggs :))

Attachments

• IMG_20220611_180605820~2.jpg
    IMG_20220611_180605820~2.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 84

DoubleRidge

Over productive chicken eggs should become "Fred's eggs" Don't see the "burger/ egg" connection. It's breakfasr or it's lunch!!

Yeah the hens have been doing good....wife also makes egg salad when we have plenty....and the creamy yoke combined with the grilled cheese burger is just delicious!

DaveB

If you ever get the chance,,,,fresh dolphin fish broiled just this side of done and on your plate with two over easy eggs on top.

Never thought I would say this is my best breakfast. When I was in Puerto Rico and tried this that did it. It was breakfastwhenever I was in San Juan.

Snowwolfe

If you ever get the chance,,,,fresh dolphin fish broiled just this side of done and on your plate with two over easy eggs on top.

Never thought I would say this is my best breakfast. When I was in Puerto Rico and tried this that did it. It was breakfastwhenever I was in San Juan.
We had this for breakfast in Key West last year (?). Lobster Benedict with hollandaise sauce and fried potatoes on the side. Delicious

Attachments

• 52CC379D-9637-4F62-ADBA-CC4D57A8579A.jpeg
    52CC379D-9637-4F62-ADBA-CC4D57A8579A.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

DoubleRidge

Sounds delicious!!

Latest posts