not a good practice butch

THEdonkey0515

It sucks he did it last year also to make room for drew Richmond think the guy last season ended up going to Clemson, but I don't like it.

That being said he is not the only coach that does this :shock: he will not be the only SEC coach that does this during this recruiting class don't make it any better just saying.

Gravey

I hate to see things like this but whether we like it or not its a business and he currently has $3.6 million reasons to get the best kids he can. A kid can change his mind before signing day so why can't the coach? Again I think it sucks for the kids but its a reality in today's world of big time moneyball.

Scioto

BamaProud":1zyujzwf said:
I agree, it happens. You do what you have to do to get the best recruits. However, the Vol fans would be destroying Saban, or McElwain, or any other coach that did that....just sayin.

Ditto. Saban does it all the time. Another arrogant hypocrite. Go diss your own coach.

Gravey

BamaProud":2o3njbod said:
I agree, it happens. You do what you have to do to get the best recruits. However, the Vol fans would be destroying Saban, or McElwain, or any other coach that did that....just sayin.
Pretty sure I stated above I don't like it but if you want to throw all Vol fans into one group go ahead. My dislike for Saban has nothing to do with pulling scholarships. He's just an A-1 arrogant prick that believes everybody should worship him in all things football. That's the impression he puts out there anyway.

Latest posts