Spring Practice

Bamamonts

Spring practice has started. I'm watching more closely this year as Bama is replacing some key positions on the field and on the sideline.
Ty Simpson looks like he could really be a good qb. I'm excited to see what he can do.
It's good to have some football news again.
Ps. I think Tennessee started spring practice also. 😂

PillsburyDoughboy

Pretty excited to see him play myself. Saban choice in reloading QB the last rotations have been really good choices. His last 4 were all starters in the NFL. Bryce , TUA , Mack and Jalan all starters.

Pretty darn impressive record.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
We'll see what UGA does at QB with the three choices that they have to choose from, but I doubt that the decision will be finalized in spring. One may transfer after spring, or in the fall.

OL, DL, WR, LB and DB also have some questions about pecking order, but I'm far less concerned about them as I am about QB.

Should be fine at TE :D

PalsPal

Excited to see Milton and Nico, who was rated top 5 star, should be a real fun offense to watch, again!

Saw clips of them throwing yesterday. The accuracy from each was uncanny. I mean no adjustments needed whatsoever from the receivers, hitting them perfectly in stride.

Spurhunter

Saw clips of them throwing yesterday. The accuracy from each was uncanny. I mean no adjustments needed whatsoever from the receivers, hitting them perfectly in stride.
Let's hope it's the same in the games! I'm not a JG basher at all, so don't take it that way, but I watched him throwing footballs into garbage cans at 50 yards in his spring practice.

PillsburyDoughboy

Let's hope it's the same in the games! I'm not a JG basher at all, so don't take it that way, but I watched him throwing footballs into garbage cans at 50 yards in his spring practice.
Hasn't that been tried already?

Attachments

• DI7oG8VUIAA8O99.jpeg
    DI7oG8VUIAA8O99.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts