First Spring Practice for the vols

PillsburyDoughboy

Should answer the Henry To'o To'o Question

"Tennessee released its official spring roster on Thursday. A few key players are not listed. Safety Shawn Shamburger, defensive lineman Emmitt Gooden and linebackers Quavaris Crouch and Henry To'o To'o are noticeable omissions. These players entered the NCAA Transfer Portal earlier this year. They are eligible to return to Tennessee."

PillsburyDoughboy

So for future reference. You think they will or won't be back? I have my theory, now let's hear yours.
Not sure about all of them. Henry's dad seems to be the driving force in him not coming back. He want's him to transfer to ALABAMA rumors are.

As with any coaching changes you have to bring in your own players. Its the cycle. Maybe many of these players might not fit with the new playing style? And maybe some of them might not be good players to begin with. Time will tell.

cbhunter

Not sure about all of them. Henry's dad seems to be the driving force in him not coming back. He want's him to transfer to ALABAMA rumors are.

As with any coaching changes you have to bring in your own players. Its the cycle. Maybe many of these players might not fit with the new playing style? And maybe some of them might not be good players to begin with. Time will tell.
Crouch was a RB in high school but he chose to chase LB in college. I don't think that is working out to well IMO. Crouch is gone I believe. Henry T may be back in orange.

PillsburyDoughboy

Crouch was a RB in high school but he chose to chase LB in college. I don't think that is working out to well IMO. Crouch is gone I believe. Henry T may be back in orange.
All roads are pointing to him going to ALABAMA...that is if Saban wants him there.

Latest posts