Nock too loose?

LanceS4803

I am using Nocturnal-S lighted nocks in Beman ICS shafts.
Thanksgiving morning I noticed that a couple of the nocks were very loose on the shafts. What can be used to secure them more (not permanently)?
I am thinking just a small dot of rubber cement, that way they can be removed if needed.

LanceS4803

Found a thread on archerytalk where others had the same problem.
Recommend solution was to wrap saran wrap around the base of the nock and insert, trim excess. I gave this a try and it really snugged things up.

Bootlegger

LanceS4803":2exiikwt said:
Thanksgiving morning I noticed that a couple of the nocks were very loose on the shafts. What can be used to secure them more (not permanently)?
I am thinking just a small dot of rubber cement, that way they can be removed if needed.
Like the other post. I use Wal-Mart bags .

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
I had a different problem with Nocturnal nicks this year I tried them for the first time and I could not group my arrows at all. I tried changing knocks to different arrows still no improvement. So I put my other knocks back on and groups came back. Good luck with them hope you get the problem fixed

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

AlexDad

Bootlegger":x5ia4ryc said:
LanceS4803":x5ia4ryc said:
Like the other post. I use Wal-Mart bags .

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Wal Mart bags here too.

Latest posts