No UT vs SC Official Game Post...

THEdonkey0515

Nice No give up in this team people have said that all year down by 14 on the road in the 4th Dobbs throws INT. Everyone thought this game was over besides butch and his vols! Big win sets them up Nicely for a 6-6 year! May not be able to push past florida yet but looks like butch and the vols have the old ball coach's and his gamecocks # the last two year:)

TeamMainStreet

Tennessee Lead said:
PalsPal said:
wayne said:
Spurrier's post game presser could be epic

Nope, here is his quote. I love it :D "I don't need to take any questions. You guys watched it, I just need to get out of here for a while." Spurrier

I can hear him saying that.

Did he throw the visor? I missed it. Probably gonna take it home and eat it. :laugh:

TeamMainStreet

Wrangler95 said:
Dobbs,Hurd and receivers won this game.Defense played poorly but hung tough in overtime

D let some big plays go but I thought it was a great effort by the whole team. The D brought it in OT.

OBC took some advice from Lane Kiffin and tried to keep Cooper freed up all night and it worked pretty much. It was a great game with records set by both teams and most important of all, a much needed win for RockyTop.

Mudbone

That was a fun game to watch! You could sense it coming once the vols got the ball back. I haven't had that much fun watching a game since last year when vandy lost to ole miss in the closing seconds. Congrats to the vols.!

AndyW

Mudbone said:
That was a fun game to watch! You could sense it coming once the vols got the ball back. I haven't had that much fun watching a game since last year when vandy lost to ole miss in the closing seconds. Congrats to the vols.!

We're going to make a die hard Vols fan out of you yet.

darn2ten

AndyW said:
Mudbone said:

I think he might be coming out of the closet :D Got to give him credit though, it's got to be dang hard being a Vandy fan! :eek:

Mudbone

darn2ten said:
AndyW said:
Mudbone said:

I think he might be coming out of the closet :D Got to give him credit though, it's got to be dang hard being a Vandy fan! :eek:
simmer down fellas. Not gonna happen. I never said I was pulling for the vols. I didn't care who won. I just like watching good college football games. And the vols and DORES played a good one yesterday!!
When the vols come to nashville, it will not be as easy as they expect it to be. Vandys offense is coming to life. They will be ready to play. Believe it.
GO DORES!!!!

Wrangler95

Mudbone said:
darn2ten said:
AndyW said:
Mudbone said:

simmer down fellas. Not gonna happen. I never said I was pulling for the vols. I didn't care who won. I just like watching good college football games. And the vols and DORES played a good one yesterday!!
When the vols come to nashville, it will not be as easy as they expect it to be. Vandys offense is coming to life. They will be ready to play. Believe it.
GO DORES!!!!

Okay,we wil see!

Latest posts