Nikon Prostaff BDC??

Hardwoodmaterials

I have had 2 Prostaffs. 1 looked like it was leaking oil out of it. I assumed it was the gas leaking out of a broke seal. The other broke a spring inside and wouldn't hold zero. On the upside I sent the one with the broke spring back to Nikon and they fixed it and sent a note with what they fixed inside it. For the money the Prostaffs are pretty far down the list of scopes I would buy.

Wildcat

I have one on my CZ American 22 lr and love it. With the Nikon Spot on web site you can dail it in to any yardage using any bullet and you are on at each of the marks.

http://www.nikonhunting.com/spoton/tutorial/index.html

000_0160.jpg

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
i got one on my venture and my girlfriend fell with it last year in franklin county and landed on a rock with the scope and put a dent in the top not a big dint but one to make me freak out long story short later that day she made a 175yrd shot on a 3pointer and a perfict shot.
great scopes for the money and for the bdc i dont care for it

Rubberduck270

Prostaffs are a decent buy for the money. I'd buy one of them before I would buy a Bushnell XLT (roughly the same price). As far as the BDC goes I have one on a Nikon Buckmasters scope but I've never used it in the field. Some people complain about it cluttering up the reticle but it doesn't really bother me.