New rifles alert

Tn_Va_Hunter

Well. Sold my tikka 30.06 and for Bergara b14 wilderness ridge 6.5 and ended up bringing home a sig 322 pistol with night sights as well.

Well tonight I sold my 270 (never used it) and bought a savage 223 from rural king. Can't wait to plink around some.

Wife's not to happy. But I sure as heck am !

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Well. Sold my tikka 30.06 and for Bergara b14 wilderness ridge 6.5 and ended up bringing home a sig 322 pistol with night sights as well.

Well tonight I sold my 270 (never used it) and bought a savage 223 from rural king. Can't wait to plink around some.

Show us your targets!

Chiflyguy

If the wife starts cackling at you, just go to the gun range and try the new guns.
Can't hear that over hearing protection.
Win win

Lost Lake

Lol. Rest assured they will always think it's silly to have more than one rifle. From a practical viewpoint, it is. But who wants to be practical?

Anytime mine starts to get too inquisitive, I ask why she needs so many pairs of boots and shoes.

The room gets quiet, and all is well again.

Tn_Va_Hunter

Lol. Rest assured they will always think it's silly to have more than one rifle. From a practical viewpoint, it is. But who wants to be practical?

Anytime mine starts to get too inquisitive, I ask why she needs so many pairs of boots and shoes.

Yep. Same. But. I usually have a specific rifle for different needs. Deer. Bigger deer. My son. My girl. Squirrel. Coyote, home protection, church gun, grocery store gun etc… lol

Rakkin6

Don't forget purses. Mine likes purses and shoes. She likes to shoot though and has an M4 that I built for her and two 9mm. So she actually is t to bad about it. But she does think I'm crazy for my anal retentiveness about odor during deer season.

Latest posts