new from Greeneville

xtremeoutdoors

JeepKuntry said:
Welcome aboard! I'm thinkin your last name is Malone. If so, I'm sure you'll know me because I had you order a string for my Katera. Can't wait to have a free day to be able to come get her worked on!
Hey Greg your correct ill post pics of your strings up on here first ill try to get some good pics. And radar is correct on the strings they are not fitted to you they are made to the specs of the bow. A good custom string is prestretched and good quality serving used my maker uses the halo serving and has had zero seperation problems and when the bow is setup with the prestretched strings you have the peace of mind of them not stretching which is the num 1 cause of poor shooting bows and in most cases the new strings pick up a few fps i about forgot to mention that you can choose any color combonation you want

Radar

xtremeoutdoors said:
JeepKuntry said:
Welcome aboard! I'm thinkin your last name is Malone. If so, I'm sure you'll know me because I had you order a string for my Katera. Can't wait to have a free day to be able to come get her worked on!
Hey Greg your correct ill post pics of your strings up on here first ill try to get some good pics. And radar is correct on the strings they are not fitted to you they are made to the specs of the bow. A good custom string is prestretched and good quality serving used my maker uses the halo serving and has had zero seperation problems and when the bow is setup with the prestretched strings you have the peace of mind of them not stretching which is the num 1 cause of poor shooting bows and in most cases the new strings pick up a few fps

Are you making them yourself ? I agree with the halo serving and having them pre stretched under tension . What string fibers are they using 452X or 8125?

xtremeoutdoors

I have a builder out of virginia that builds them for me and he uses the 452 x since its more stable material it holds up better in heat and cold weather too. As of now i carry the Pse and Browning line and im working on a few more brands as well. My plans are to take small steps and not jump in to deep starting out. I also plan on making the setup process the num 1 priority. Too many times i have seen shops just put a rest on and bolt on some sights and there you go and in my opinion things like this is what makes people get out of archery. They think they cant shoot a bow when its not them it the bow. As of now my inventory is low because we havent got to build the shop yet seems like every time it gets dry enough to get started it rains. The shop will be located a little over a mile off of 11E on 172 (balieytown hwy) or about 11 miles from interstate 81 exit 36. I have not hired anyone as aof now it will be my wife and i starting out with some help from a good friend or 2 during the busy times.One last thing on the strings my builder stands behind them and he uses a serving lock during the serving application and then treats them with the scorpin venom before shipping for anyone that hasnt used this stuff you need to give it a try no words can describe it

backstraps

xtreme... keep us informed as your progress. I work in Greeneville and would be very interested in seeing what you have going on. Certainly would be nice to have someone else new in the area.

Radar

Is your shop named XtremeOutdoors ? Who is the guy who makes the custom strings? Does he have a website ? There might be some guys on here who live too far from your shop and might want to order from him .

xtremeoutdoors

Radar said:
Is your shop named XtremeOutdoors ? Who is the guy who makes the custom strings? Does he have a website ? There might be some guys on here who live too far from your shop and might want to order from him .

yes its extremeoutdoors of greeneville im a dealer for him and will be happy to get the strings for anyone that needs them me and this guy has worked out a deal and as for now im not going to mention his name for business reasons i hope everyone understands He does not have a website and he buildes them himself. I will offer a money back Guarantee if not satisfied on the strings. If need be anyone can send me your bow and ill restring and tune it up for you at a very good price

Mark

Latest posts