Trad arrows from Amazon.

Chickencoop96

(PSA) if y'all are in the market for trad arrows I recently ordered 6 traditional style carbon arrows with 5" fletchings for 34 bucks, and i have to say they are holding up well and shoot just as good as any gold tip out of my 50 lb recurve. If you look around for a 6 pack of any kind of arrows you will not find them for less than 50 bucks. especially these days.

Chickencoop96

I've got to get my old Bear Tigercat out and shoot it. Haven't shot it in years.
I've got my Papaw's old 50 lb Ben Pearson recurve sitting next to me 50 lb edge, I've been thinking of decking it out with one of those traditional limb quivers, a new string, and some beaver fur silencers. that bow still holds a great group to be 50 years old.

tonybart55

Yea I bought 2 dozen of the Accmos brand arrow shafts from Amazon. One dozen is .246 diameter and the other is .166 diameter. Each dozen was ~$36-$40 if I remember correctly. I haven't used the .166 arrows much, but what I have used of them they're good quality for the money and the .246 ones are awesome. Shoot them out of a 62# @31" Palmer and as long as I do my part they hit where I want them. Durable too.

Latest posts