new from Greeneville

xtremeoutdoors

I just signed up from greeneville Tn and just want ed to let everyone know that i will be opening a new archery shop in greeneville. I hope to start construction in a few weeks ill keep everyone posted as to when we will open the doors and i would like to invite everyone to stop by and check us out

thansk Mark

Radar

That is awesome ! Tn. needs a few more good proshops . They are getting scarce with all of the online shopping going on . I wish you good success ! Welcome to the site !

xtremeoutdoors

thanks guys for the welcomes. If you all need anything just give me a shout i take pride in my bowtuning and i offer prestretched custom strings in the color of your choice at a good deal.

JayMc

East TN seems to have a good number of 3D shoots. I hope your shop does great!

JeepKuntry

Welcome aboard! I'm thinkin your last name is Malone. If so, I'm sure you'll know me because I had you order a string for my Katera. Can't wait to have a free day to be able to come get her worked on!

LCU

xtremeoutdoors said:
thanks guys for the welcomes. If you all need anything just give me a shout i take pride in my bowtuning and i offer prestretched custom strings in the color of your choice at a good deal.

How do you fit someone for custom strings?

Radar

LCU said:
xtremeoutdoors said:

How do you fit someone for custom strings?
You don't fit them for the person , they are fit to the bow specs .
From the string and cable length specifications on the label on the inside of the limbs , or through the manufacturers spec sheet for each model .

LCU

extreemoutdoors, or shoot me a PM, to avoid the tndeer bow expert making his usual comments.

Latest posts