Never leave your gun unattneded in the blind

JohnnyBond

One day there was guy that everytime there was a volley on some birds he would be the first to say: "I got that one" or "My Bird" ......well the guys in the blind was tired of hearing this so there carefully opened up a shell and removed all the steel shot in it and started packing the shell with the down feathers from a duck. they would pack it till it would absolutely hold no more ...... and then pack it more ......... carefully reseal the end of the shell .....

The next time the guy would holler it was his ... the told him that it had a band and he should go get ...... He leaves his gun in the blind and so they replace the shell in his gun with the feather shell ......

Next birds that come in he raises up and puff ....... :D you had to be there to see it .......

I am sure that this is going to happen again this year too I already have a couple of specials shells ready just waiting on the right moment.

A

Anonymous

JohnnyBond said:
One day there was guy that everytime there was a volley on some birds he would be the first to say: "I got that one" or "My Bird" ......well the guys in the blind was tired of hearing this so there carefully opened up a shell and removed all the steel shot in it and started packing the shell with the down feathers from a duck. they would pack it till it would absolutely hold no more ...... and then pack it more ......... carefully reseal the end of the shell .....

The next time the guy would holler it was his ... the told him that it had a band and he should go get ...... He leaves his gun in the blind and so they replace the shell in his gun with the feather shell ......

Next birds that come in he raises up and puff ....... :D you had to be there to see it .......

I am sure that this is going to happen again this year too I already have a couple of specials shells ready just waiting on the right moment.

:D :D

Spoonbillmallard

Yea thats a good one have done that one. Or you just slide the shell out of his gun when he aint lookin so he just gets nothin!