Need some help

Gravey

I bought an 18" wheel barrow inner tube to use as a seat and seems like it will work great. Anybody know of a way to buy/make a cover for it out of cordura or something similar? I can't remember or find the lady on Facebook that makes a seat like this as well as a turkey satchel. Not interested in the satchel but thought that might help somebody remember her name.

Second up is an owl hooter. I hardly ever use one except if I'm trying to roost a bird and owls aren't being vocal. I had one and have apparently lost it and don't recall who made it. Any recommendations?

Iglow

Gravely, this is the ticket! With it on a bucket lid u don't have to worry about a thorn etc. puncture it. Light and portable. I got a strap on it to carry across my neck and a line clipped to my belt so I don't runoff and leave it all in one.

Attachments

• IMG_3831.jpeg
    IMG_3831.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 16

Gravey

Gravely, this is the ticket! With it on a bucket lid u don't have to worry about a thorn etc. puncture it. Light and portable. I got a strap on it to carry across my neck and a line clipped to my belt so I don't runoff and leave it all in one.
That's a cool idea with the bucket lid. I bought an 18" tube and was gonna sit it on another padded seat that's an inch or so thick so not to puncture it. Glenda's seat is 16" so I ordered one and it will be here Monday. If I want a bigger one she can make the cover if I give her the spec.

Latest posts