Need a surveyor for Jackson County

Hi All-

I am looking for a surveyor for a property in Jackson County. With little luck via Google and other avenues, I wanted to see if anyone on this forum could make a reccomendation. A company out of Carthage, Gainesboro, or Cookeville would make the most sense, but I am looking to cast a wide net in case they were willing to travel.

Thanks in advance.

Huntaholic

268 IS NOT a cell number, that's local landline prefix. As far as Wiggins goes, brotha please! IF you want it right, I told you who to call.

Last edited:
Hi All-

Wanted to follow up on this.

We ended up using Brian McMeans with Global Surveying, LLC (800.603.6994). I can't reccomend him highly enough. Professional, delivered the survey on time and his price was competitive.

DM me if you need further information.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Hi All-

I am looking for a surveyor for a property in Jackson County. With little luck via Google and other avenues, I wanted to see if anyone on this forum could make a reccomendation. A company out of Carthage, Gainesboro, or Cookeville would make the most sense, but I am looking to cast a wide net in case they were willing to travel.

Thanks in advance.
Call Tays realty and auction in Cookeville. They should be able to refer you to someone that can get to it

Latest posts