Need a hog hunt

YEKRUT

A friend of mines wife is wanting to get him a hog hunt for his b-day. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go in TN?

YEKRUT

I think he would want a wild hunt, I don't imagine he would like shooting tame animals any more than I would.

What you got?

redblood

we have a client who is an outfitter out of north eastern tn. he has quite an operation. wild hogs, not pets. he is stays booked up and charges a pretty good lick, but has great success. what your friends budget?

YEKRUT

redblood said:
we have a client who is an outfitter out of north eastern tn. he has quite an operation. wild hogs, not pets. he is stays booked up and charges a pretty good lick, but has great success. what your friends budget?

I have no idea how much she is wanting to spend. They are not hurting so I would say she would be game for about anything, but won't know until I tell her. How much is he getting for a hunt.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I think there is a place in monterey. My ffa teacher used to guide hog hunts with his cur dogs. he had video of one guy that used a bowie knife to take one. Dogs had it bayed up under a tree root that hung over a creek and he slipped up behind him and stuck that hog!! Thats been 14 years ago , so dont know if theey still hunt hogs up there or not!!

cecil30-30

titansfan2104 said:
I think there is a place in monterey. My ffa teacher used to guide hog hunts with his cur dogs. he had video of one guy that used a bowie knife to take one. Dogs had it bayed up under a tree root that hung over a creek and he slipped up behind him and stuck that hog!! Thats been 14 years ago , so dont know if theey still hunt hogs up there or not!!
Thats a fences in operation..Nothing more than domesticated hogs.

Latest posts