NBT marine?

WTM

stand alone display using the hdmi port off a gpsmap unit or the 8700 blackbox.

it was designed and built from the ground up and rigorously tested in marine environments before they went into production.

bluball

We have the 22in instock,we are a dealer for them.If you decide to get a nbt they have a few different glass options,most like the Lowrance tinted glass.

WTM

How do they get away with running the Garmin software?
it doesnt run garmins software, it just screen mirrors a garmin unit with touchscreen functionality.

kind of like when you add a desk top screen to a laptop by plugging in an hdmi cable between the two.

or you could just red neck it and buy a $50 dollar inverter and a $100 walmart tv.

TRIGGER

it doesnt run garmins software, it just screen mirrors a garmin unit with touchscreen functionality.

kind of like when you add a desk top screen to a laptop by plugging in an hdmi cable between the two.

or you could just red neck it and buy a $50 dollar inverter and a $100 walmart tv.
So you have to have the Garmin unit and the NBT unit both?

agelessssone

Anyone know anything about these units? I must be behind times because I just found out about them. A lot of the pros are running livescope on them.
I've been running a 22" NBT Marine screen for 2 years.
I had #17 of the first 20 units ever built.
I had a few glitches but Mitch always took care of me promptly.
Great outfit to deal with.
It takes a Garmin GPS Map unit to feed the NBT unit.
NBT mirrors the Garmin unit except on a much bigger screen so everything is expanded, making it much more visible.

Latest posts