Nashville Predators Near Reaching Deal to sell???

PillsburyDoughboy

Not sure how I feel about this. Predators have done a fabulous job of marketing and promoting the team over the years. I know they keep coming up short in the play offs year after year but they are still a realitvily new franchise and thats to be expected. But they have been in the thick of things a couple of times.

Chiflyguy

Hockey = Yankee sports
SPHL
You hillbillies like hockey.
Drink beer and watch two guys with sticks dressed as gladiators beat the crap out of each other.
Played a game or two

Attachments

• E4D8F7D8-BBB9-47FB-85FB-D3E8F106AFE5.jpeg
    E4D8F7D8-BBB9-47FB-85FB-D3E8F106AFE5.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 37

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
SPHL
You hillbillies like hockey.
Drink beer and watch two guys with sticks dressed as gladiators beat the crap out of each other.
Played a game or two
Been to a few games in Huntsville, very entertaining. One thing about hockey is all the grown men wearing hockey jerseys that look big enough to be considered dresses 😁

PillsburyDoughboy

Hockey = Yankee sports
That's what they said about it when the Franchise came to Nashville. Yet the fans embraced it whole hardheadedly. I played Youth Hockey since the age of 5 and played on a adult league at both Municipal Auditorium and Ice Centennial till hockey and motorcycle injuries sidelined me for good. I love the sport and can see why fans love it so much. It is far from a Yankee sport.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
That's what they said about it when the Franchise came to Nashville. Yet the fans embraced it whole hardheadedly. I played Youth Hockey since the age of 5 and played on a adult league at both Municipal Auditorium and Ice Centennial till hockey and motorcycle injuries sidelined me for good. I love the sport and can see why fans love it so much. It is far from a Yankee sport.
It was a joke, read my other post

wayne

Trey13

Not sure how I feel about this. Predators have done a fabulous job of marketing and promoting the team over the years. I know they keep coming up short in the play offs year after year but they are still a realitvily new franchise and thats to be expected. But they have been in the thick of things a couple of times.
They are the titans of hockey. You know, the ones you talk smack about. But let me guess. This is different.

PillsburyDoughboy

They are the titans of hockey. You know, the ones you talk smack about. But let me guess. This is different.
Totally different yes. Predators are a relatively new to NHL franchise starting up in 1998 . I think only 4 other franchises have come on board since. They played for Stanley cup playoffs in their first 4 or 5 years and have been flirting with it almost ever since. Very Strong Franchise.

Where as the titans are nothing more than a rebadgged houston oilers franchise that has been around since the 1960's and really has not showed the NFL jack squat.

If you want to compare success stories.... it comes on the side of the Predators.

Latest posts